Home » Transfer Certificate
- Parent has to fill the form for applying transfer certificate, available at the Reception Office of the Jr. and Sr. Wing.
- All dues to be cleared and No objection has to be taken on the form, from the Accounts Office.
- Duly filled TC form to be submitted to the Principal’s Office (Room No. 2)
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after 7 to 10 working days.
- Parent can come and collect the same after having it confirmed with the office staff.
- In case the parent is unable to come and collect the TC, any other person can collect the same on behalf of parents after showing the authority letter to the concerned person.