- School fee is collected quarterly (April, July, October and January)
- Alterations on the fee bill will not be accepted.
- The school fee including bus fee is due during the first 15 days of April, July, October and January each year. In case the last day for payment happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be considered the last day.
- During the due period, parents can pay the fees by any one of the following methods:
- In the Drop Box placed at the school gate: By cheque/ DD along with the fee slip between 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- At school’s office: By cheque along with the fee slip between 8.15 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- At Bank: By cash along with the fee slip at the Indian Bank, E-16B/1 Sec. 30, Noida, UP-201301 only, between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday. (2nd and 4th Saturdays are bank holidays)
- Online payment: through school website noida.cambridgeschool.edu.in
- Cheques should be made in favour of “Cambridge School – Noida”. Parents must write the student’s name, class with section, admission number and a contact number on the reverse of the cheque.
- The fee must be paid in full. Part payment is not accepted.
- Post-dated and non CTS cheques are not accepted.
- Parents who wish to pay the fees in advance for six months or one year may do so using the fee bills issued by the school. An incentive of 2500 will be given if the fees for the entire year is paid in advance (in April only).
- No bus fee is charged for the month of June. No bus withdrawal will be allowed in the fourth quarter.
- A fine of 500/- would be charged in case a cheque is dishonoured for any reason.
- Please note the fee schedule given below:
|First Quarter||Third Quarter|
|1 April to 15 April Due Period|
16 April to 25 April Fine 100
26 April to 05 May Fine 500
06 May to 15 May Fine 1000
|1 Oct to 15 Oct Due Period|
16 Oct to 25 Oct Fine 100
26 Oct to 05 Nov Fine 500
06 Nov to 15 Nov Fine 1000
|Second Quarter||Fourth Quarter|
|1 July to 15 July Due Period|
16 July to 25 July Fine 100
26 July to 05 Aug Fine 500
06 Aug to 15 Aug Fine 1000
|1 Jan to 15 Jan Due Period|
16 Jan to 25 Jan Fine 100
26 Jan to 05 Feb Fine – 500
06 Feb to15 Feb Fine – 1000
- Bus facility will be withdrawn from students if the due school fees are not received within one month of the due period.
- In case of late payment of fees along with fine(also in case of dishonour of cheque), parents will be required to pay the fees, dishonour charges and fine, applicable as per schedule for that quarter, either online or by Demand Draft at the school’s office.
- Fine will be charged after the last day of payment as given in the fee booklet. No reminder or intimation will be sent by the school. After the fine period is over, further delay would lead to the removal of the student’s name from the school rolls. Should a parent want the child to continue in the school, re-admission would be at the discretion of the Head of School.
Optional Activity Fees
- Fees for all optional activities are payable along with the school fees.
- All optional fees will remain applicable to a child unless a written application for withdrawal is received. Such application of withdrawal should reach the school office before 15th of the preceding month else fee for both months shall be charged as notice fee.
- Unless an application for withdrawal is received in writing before the fees become payable, it will be taken that children opting for activities in the previous quarter will continue with those activities in the next quarter.