Admission Criteria for Class XI
|Science Stream (PCM & PCB)||75% in Science and Mathematics individually|
|Commerce with Mathematics||70% in Mathematics|
|Commerce without Mathematics||55% in Mathematics|
If a student does not meet the above criteria he/she is to appear for a test on Monday, 8th April, 2019 at 9.00 a.m. The performance of the child will be given weightage while the subject stream is allotted.
It is to be noted that this is only a provisional admission which will be confirmed only after the Board results are declared. Request for change of stream/ subjects will be considered only till 10th July, 2019.
Those students seeking Provisional Admission are requested to pay the fees by Friday, April 12, 2019.
Admission Test For Class XI
Guidelines for Internal Students
- The date of the entrance examination for Class XI is Monday, 8th April, 2019 at 9.00a.m.
- The syllabus will be as prescribed by CBSE for Class X.
- The duration of the test will be 45 minutes per subject.
- Maximum marks for each subject will be 25.
- The pattern of the question paper will be as per CBSE guidelines.
- 50% weightage will be given to Pre-board I or Pre-board II examination whichever is higher.
- 50% weightage will be given to the entrance examination.
- Students who want to appear but are not available on that date are requested to submit an application to the Principal stating their date of availability before Monday, 8th April, 2019.
- Keeping the above mentioned criteria of stream allocation, the marks obtained by the student in their Preboard I/II examination the students have the option of appearing in :
- Mathematics & Science
- Second retest only for those students who fail to appear on 8th April 2019 will be conducted on 18th April 2019
Important Instructions for Class XI Internal Students (Session 2019-2020)
- The new session for Class XI commences on Monday, 15th April, 2019
- Students must come in proper summer school uniform.
- Parents/ Guardians are requested to clear the first quarter fees before Friday, 12th April, 2019 before the session commences on Monday, 15th April, 2019.