INTERACT CLUB AWARD CEREMONY
On 29th June 2021, Interactors from Cambridge School Noida attended District Interact also known as DILA, which is an event that brings together interactors from all Interact clubs across the district to appreciate their humanitarian services and achievements with the teacher in charge Mrs Mamta Rishi ma’am to receive the PLATINUM CLUB award for their consistent hard work. There were over 300 participants in this online programme conducted by Rotaract District 3012.
INTERACT INSTALLATION CEREMONY
interact Club, Cambridge School Noida organised its Installation Ceremony on 21st August ’20 The President of Rotary Club of Noida Rtn. Naveen Aggarwal addressed. the interactors. Miss Manheer Kaur from class 11th was selected as the President, Interact Club for 2020-21.
YOGA FOR EVERYONE
On 15th August 2020, a webinar was conducted ‘Yoga for Everyone: A New Way’ on the occasion of World Relaxation Day and Indian Independence Day held in collaboration with Rotaract South Asia MDIO, and the support of Rotary Club New Delhi. Students from Cambridge School Noida from the interact with teacher In charge Mrs Mamta Rishi attended this enlightening programme. District Rotaract Ms Varda Sardana gave the welcome address followed by Yoga experts who took the programme further. This session ended with a vote of thanks given by Mr Yatin Sehgal who represented Rotaract South Asia.
SKIN DONATION AWARENESS
On 8th August ,2020 , a Skin Donation awareness and importance workshop was held. The programme was attended by 8 Interact Club members along with Teacher In charge Ms. Mamta Rishi. Occasion was graced by the presence of DG Alok Gupta(RID 3012) and DG Sunil Mehra (RID 3141).programme commenced with the welcome of the chief guests and the speakers of the day. PDG Dr.Jee Annaji( Medicine Child health) , Dr.Shilpa Karnik(National Burn Centre) , Rtn.Dr.Sunil Keshwani (Director NBC) were the esteemed speakers. They explained the audience about what Skin Donation is, How can it be done and why is it important. It was a very informative workshop and students learned the importance of skin donation.
DISTRICT INTERACT RECOGNITION CEREMONY
Interact Club of Cambridge School Noida was felicitated with the BEST CLUB AWARD 2020 at the District Interact Recognition Ceremony organised virtually on 25th June,2020 by District Governor Rtn. Deepak Gupta and his team of Rotary Club RI Dist 3012. With around 100 schools participating in the event, this award was to recognize the outstanding contribution in the furtherance of the cause of Rotary by the club during the Rotary Year 2019-20. Interact Club teacher in-charge Ms. Mamta Rishi was also awarded with the Governor’s Special Appreciation for her commendable dedication at guiding the Interactors and supporting them throughout the year. The school was represented by Zonal Interact Representative Amrita Behura and President, Interact Club Khushi Awana along with fellow members of the Interact Club at the ceremony. The Interactors found themselves swaying to the beats of numerous melodious performances of the event and were also inspired to hear words of appreciation and encouragement from District Governor Rtn. Deepak Gupta Sir, Rtn. Sachin Vats Sir and many such eminent Rotarians. It was indeed a proud moment for the school.
INAUGURATION OF SANITARY NAPKIN VENDING MACHINE
Interact Club of Cambridge School; Noida had successfully installed Sanitary napkin vending machine in the school medical room with Rotary Club Noida. The vending machine was installed to ensure an effective, safe and convenient mode for any time access to the sanitary napkin. The purpose is to promote safe and hygienic sanitary practices among the women and girls. It’s a great initiative for womanhood and their empowerment.
On 17th December 2019, the sanitary napkin vending machine was inaugurated. Programme commenced with the ribbon cutting of the machine. Ms.Reena Gupta and Ms. Asha Walia along with few other members of Rotary inaugurated the machine. They distributed the sanitary pad packets containing eight pieces in each amongst the school cleaning staff and lady guards . The programme ended with the vote of thanks by the Vice Principal.
Theme- Donation of Juice cartons and Get well soon cards to children ward patients Of Government District Combined Hospital, Gautambudhnagar , Noida
Date –26 July’2019
A visit was carried out by the Interact club students along with Teacher incharge Ms Roomki Mitra to Government District Combined Hospital, Gautambudhnagar
They carried with them Juice Cartons (collected from the students of the school )and Get well Soon Cards made by them. The students distributed them in different wards and interacted with the patients there. They also got the opportunity to interact with children patients in the Out Patient Department and distributed juices and cards. It was an enriching experience for them and a good exposure too.
GO GREEN PROJECT
The Interact Club teacher incharge Ms. MAMTA RISHI, Ms. KIRTI SASAN, Ms. ROOMKI MITRA along with the student incharge AMBIKA SHARMA (ZIR) and LAKSHAY (PRESIDENT) of Cambridge School Noida under its ‘Go Green Project’ collected old newspapers and books from the school students on MAY 23, 2019 . The Club collaborated with Wasteroots organization (the organization collects old books and newspapers and in return of the total amount that is collected gives plants and saplings).
185kgs (old newspapers and books) was collected and given away, the Interact Club received total 18 plants for their donation. The interactors enjoyed doing this project and learnt the importance of flora for the existence of life on earth.
INTERACT CLUB ACTIVITY
Donation of woollen clothes in slum area.
On 26 December 2018, ten students of classes IX and XI accompanied by Interact Club Teacher in charges Mrs. Mamta Rishi and Mrs Kirti Sasan went to slum area located in Sector 44, NOIDA (U.P.) to donate the woollen clothes. The woollen clothes were collected by Interact Club members from students of the school and teaching staff. The collection was done in November till the mid of December ,and were able to collect a good number of woollen clothes.
The clothes were distributed in various areas in the slum. Receiving fairly nice clothes the inmates of the area were thrilled. This attempt to help the people may not alleviate all their problems, but may decrease their sufferings to some extent
REPORT ON GOONJ VISIT
As a part of community service program and as an Interact Club Activity, ten students of class X along with Ms. Kirti Sasan ( Interact Club In charge) visited GOONJ (NGO) On 26 October 2018 to distribute basic necessities like clothes, books, etc.
At Goonj , the donated material is segregated and checked to know whether they are in usable condition. Then, the recycled and sorted items are dispatched to various rural parts of India. It also provides material and relief at the time of natural calamities.
The students of our school came forward and donated whole heartedly clothes, books and toys as part of their community service program. It was indeed a learning and memorable experience for them. It was an awakening experience for them to see the segregation units and the way each piece of the products are being used till its last use and made into a valuable commodity that is consumed as a resource by the needy.
These visits organized by the school are not just a display of our social responsibility but also a forum to in still the values of empathy and compassion among students. These are life skills demonstrated in action.
INTERACT CLUB ACTIVITY
DISTRICT INTERACT LEADERSHIP ASSEMBLY WORKSHOP
Thirty two Interact club students of classes IX,X and X accompanied by Interact club teacher incharge Ms Roomki Mitra embarked their journey on October 11, 2018 to G L BAJAJ INSTITUTE GR. NOIDA. The installation ceremony was held where both the former and new DIR exchanged badges and expressed their determination to accept their forth coming challenges . Ambika Sharma ZIR ZONE 1 from our school was given away the badge along with other ZIRs..
The visit was an inspiring and enriching experience for all the interactors.
INTERACT CLUB ACTIVITIES
- On 13 July 2018, Interact Club of Cambridge School, Noida had an Installation Ceremony to choose the upcoming leaders to serve the community better. Chief Guest of the event was Rtn. Sudhir Walia, President, Rotary Club of Noida. This was a new and worthy experience for all the interactors who understood the meaning of our school motto ‘ We Learn to Serve’ and our Rotary Club ‘ Service above Self’.
- On August13, the Rotary Club of Noida organized a meeting to honor the families of the martyrs, who had laid their lives in defending the honor of Mother India. The meeting was attended by Rotarians and Interactors of Noida and approximately 130 people were in attendance. The Chief Guest of the meeting was DG RTN. Subhash Jain. Mrs. Mamta Rishi, Mrs. Kirti Sasan and 4 NCC Cadets from Cambridge School, Noida attended the meeting.
- VISIT TO SETU SCHOOL On 24 August 2018 eight members of Interact Club accompanied interact teacher incharge Ms Kirti Sasan embarked their journey to NGO SETU SCHOOL sector 31 Nithari to donate books . There were around 700-800 books donated by Cambridge school Noida interactors.
- Visit to PRIMARY SCHOOL NEAR VINAYAK HOSPITAL on 24 August 2018, five students of interact club accompanied the interact club in charge Ms Roomki Mitra, they went to Primary school near Vinayak hospital in sector 18 Noida to donate the stationary items to the children.
- KERALA RELIEF TASK taking into account the recent calamity that that has taken place in Kerala, Interact Club of Cambridge School, Noida collected total Amount of Rs. 43,600/-from studnets. Also teachers of our school have donated their one day salary for this noble cause.
- On the 16thof September, 2018 (Sunday) Mrs. Mamta Rishi, President of Interact Club, Secretary of Interact Club and ZIR attended ‘PARVAAZ’ (Official Visit of District Governor) organized by Rotary Club of Noida at Hotel Radisson, Sector-55, Noida, where District Governor interacted with our students and students presented a report on Interact Club activities of Cambridge School, Noida conducted so far and also upcoming planned activities of the Interact club of our school. District Governor appreciated each one’s work and thumbed up for our future activities.