ADMISSION TO CLASS XI (LIMITED SEATS) FOR SESSION 2021-22
Cambridge School, Noida is a private co-educational senior secondary school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is established under the aegis of Society for the Advancement of Education.
The school’s motto, “We learn to serve” is essential to building the qualities of empathy and community- consciousness.
HIGHLIGHTS OF AISSCE RESULTS
– Excellent Board Results with 40 students scoring above 90% in AISSCE 2020
– Aditi Singhal secured All India CBSE Rank 4th in AISSCE 2019
– Supriya Kaushik secured All India CBSE Rank 3rd in AISSCE 2018
– AISSCE highest aggregate (2020)
Humanities Stream: 96.8%
Commerce Stream: 96.6 %
Science Stream: 95.60%
|Subject 1||Subject 2||Subject 3||Subject 4||Subject 5|
|Science||English||Physics||Chemistry||Mathematics/Psychology||Biology/Computer Science / Economics/Informatics Practices|
|Commerce||English||Business Studies||Accountancy||Economics/Painting||Mathematics/Entrepreneurship/Legal Studies/Informatics Practices|
|Humanities||English||History/Painting/Economics||Political Science/ Geography||Mathematics/Psychology||Informatics Practices / Legal Studies/ Entrepreneurship|
|Note: Please select any one subject where options are available|
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR CLASS XI (EXTERNAL CANDIDATES):
ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-2022
|Science||70% and above||at least 70% in Mathematics and Science|
|Commerce with Mathematics||70% and above||at least 70% in Mathematics|
|Commerce without Mathematics||60% and above||at least 60% in Mathematics|
|Humanities with Mathematics||70% and above||at least 70% in Mathematics|
|Humanities without Economics & Mathematics||60% and above|
Step 1: Register through the school website.
Step 2: Fill the stream option form through the link received through SMS on the registered mobile number.
Step 3: Students meeting the above criteria will be called for an online interaction.
ONLINE INTERACTION: FULL SYLLABUS OF CLASS X
– Science Stream: Test in English, Science and Mathematics
– Commerce Stream: Test in English and Mathematics
– Humanities Stream (with Mathematics): Test in English, Social Science and Mathematics.
– Humanities Stream (without Mathematics): Test in English and Social Science.
- Students must have studied Mathematics and secured 70% and above in Class X PRE-BOARD for taking Informatics Practices in Class XI
- Dates for Interaction will be provided from the School Reception
- Forms will be available on School Website and also at the School Reception on all working days between 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– An interaction with the parent will also be held after the interaction with the students.
– Admission will be granted based on Pre-Board Results and Interaction.
– Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission.
– The decision of the School Selection Committee will be final and binding
To develop an educational programme and environment which nurtures boys and girls, who will endeavour to be good citizens and distinguish themselves in all walks of life.
“Every great advance in the world has issued from a new audacity of imagination.” -John Dewey
We, at Cambridge School, Noida believe that sharpening of the mind and intellect is the noblest aim of education. We do not want the minds of our children to be limited within the confines of curricular or of borrowed thought; we want them to confront both victory and defeat and as Kipling wrote, “Treat these two imposters just the same..”
“Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.”
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”